Aiken / North Augusta, South Carolina
- Birds & Butterflies of Aiken, 117 Laurens Street NW, Aiken
- Nurseries Caroliniana, 143 Mims Grove Church Road, North Augusta
- York Cottage Antiques, 409 Hayne Avenue Southwest, Aiken
Augusta / Martinez / Evans, Georgia
- Bedford Greenhouses, 1023 Oleander Drive, Augusta
- Green Thumb West, 110 Davis Road, Martinez
- Midtown Market, 2113 Kings Way, Augusta
- Southern Landscaping & Lawn Care, 4759 Washington Road, Evans
- Wild Birds Unlimited, 3830 Washington Road, Martinez
Ticket Outlet Map
View Sacred Heart Garden Festival Ticket Outlets in a larger map
Tickets can be purchased:
- Directly at Sacred Heart Cultural Center or at one of the many ticket outlets through-out the CSRA (see list below)
- By phone at 706-826-4700.
Or, buy online with link below:
Garden Festival and Garden Tour tickets can be purchased the day of the events at the Sacred Heart Cultural Center.
Approximately 190 visitor parking places at Sacred Heart Cultural Center are located in the lot across the street and to the left of the building and grounds. There are approximately 100 additional places in the surrounding area.
Concessions will be available on site during the Garden Festival. In addition, there are a number of local restaurants in close proximity to Sacred Heart Cultural Center and the garden tour areas.
Lodging in the area can be found by visiting the Augusta Convention and Visitor’s Bureau Information website at www.augustaga.org, or by dialing 1.800.726.0243.